Tuesday, June 26, 2012

not-so-vintage finds


you may not know this about me but i love color. my favorite of course is blue but i love any excuse to go color happy with my clothes. so i was of course super pumped when brightly colored jeans became such a hit! i have been on the hunt for these seafoam threads for months and jumped at the chance to snag them from lucca. to keep the mood light and airy i threw on a black flowy top, some funky shades, and sandals (via forever 21).



but i felt like my outfit needed something else to punch it up...and then i remembered this feathery gem i picked up years back (via forever 21...what!).



clearly i am in love with this outfit...i'm thinking more brightly-colored jeans are in my near future :)

happy tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.