Wednesday, August 22, 2018

lately


we've officially cracked into the fall semester and after having a short break after finishing my summer class, i feel ready to get back into the swing of things. even though it was a quick break, it was filled with a fun movie night with our nephew, a weekend back home to celebrate my mom's and brother's birthdays, catching up on some good reading/research for work, and celebrating a friend's baby on the way. and, of course, you already know what's coming...the photo journal!


[love that family of mine]


[custom cocktails]


[lunch at my favorite hometown spot]


[colorful peppers]


[pizza time!]


[movie night feature: black panther]


[backyard lounging]


[first time cracking into my mortar and pestle]


[research for work]


[celebrating baby ketter]


[congrats kathy!]


[this made me giggle]


[cast-iron cooking]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.