Monday, January 9, 2012

baking party!

while still in the last stretch of winter break, i decided to have two of my sweet friends lindsey and laun over for baking and girl talk. i had been mulling over what we could bake and then came across this delicious looking muffin recipe, perfect for the chilly season...







[applesauce muffins with cinnamon streusel topping]


i have to say baking parties are one of my favorite ways to get together with my friends and it's great to try out new recipes. plus the pup loved all the extra attention from my girl friends :) can't wait to start out my day with these muffins and hot tea this week, yum!
(feel like making this on your own, let me know, i'm happy to share the recipe)

p.s. yes, i still have christmas decorations up...i've been slacking on putting them all away, eep! no judging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.