Monday, June 27, 2016

just us gals


about a couple of weeks ago, my mil and i had a gals night out. it was the classic summertime date filled with a couple of burgers + shakes, and a chick flick. 

i always love seeing her, but it felt extra special to get this one-on-one time together. we could talk about anything and everything without interruption. this made me realize how rare my relationship is with my mil. too often i know people who have a strained, or at best, cordial relationship with their in-laws. but, i don't feel that way - quite the opposite, which makes me treasure the relationship and time we have together all the more. 


[yum]


the movie - a tear-jerker, surprise, surprise. the food - delicious and indulgent. and the company - absolutely wonderful. not only was our night out a blast, but i have a sneaking suspicion there will be more in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.