Wednesday, January 15, 2014

afternoon tea


while home for christmas, my parents and i went to the dragonmoon tea co. i am a big time tea lover and was thrilled to get to take a long lunch with my favorite beverage. plus, the company wasn't too terrible either ;)



 
while there, we shared a pot of the orchid oolong which was absolutely lovely. if you ever get the chance to go, i highly recommend you try it. oolong teas happen to be my favorite and i have to say, this one is a contender for my number one pick alongside my other favorites, monkey pickled oolong and jasmine oolong.

 
[chocolate chip bread pudding with crème anglaise]
 
a perfect afternoon and definitely warrants a repeat next time i'm back in tulsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.