Friday, February 17, 2017

early birthday


continuing the count on to my 30th, my parents came down for an early celebration with my brother, T and i. we ventured out to one of my favorite bars in okc just in time for sunset to take in the beautiful views. thankfully, our normally frigid february weather paused for the day, and we were left with unseasonably warm temps and springlike energy. it was absolutely perfect. 


[cocktail hour]


[outfit details]


[gentlemen pose]


[ladies pose]


our dinner was filled with so many of my favorite things - champagne, course after course of delightful dishes, amazingly paired wine, and most important of all, my beautiful family. 


[pot de creme...apparently, i'm on a french kick for bday desserts ;)]


it was such a beautiful evening, i hardly wanted it to end! it was only made that much sweeter with a surprise nightcap with brian and nicki at our home. they were in town for a brief visit, and we loved getting to catch up with them. 

such a wonderful way to celebrate with my family. and i am all to thrilled to break in my gift for future pasta making adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.