Friday, July 25, 2014

life, according to my iphone


[the chef and sous chef; a sweet cake i made for my s.i.l]

this past week, has been a hot, sticky mess. i know, it is summertime but, it would be nice to get a little breeze going every now and again. sadly, that is not the summer my sweet home state gives...but, a girl can dream right? until then, my plans this weekend are to try to keep cool with lots of ice cream runs, fun sundresses, and a tasty cocktail. 


[a crafty gift i made for my niece-to-be]


[hump day margies and guac; bright colors to spruce up a long day]


[little snippets of home]


[cucumber margies; my favorite bumper sticker to date and very true]


[mouth-watering delights in tulsa]


[morning light; a pop of color]


[midday pizza break; my mom and my little cousin lyla. so cute together]


[a fanciful fountain; i love the light at my grandparents' house]


[trying out some new products; the happiest pug you ever did see]


[bruce, the pug, had to get in on this group photo; working out at the stadium]


[a little nail pizzazz; found these two relaxing while on a walk]


[a good day for a ride; fishy decisions]


[tasty gelato combinations; a pouty and pensive pup]


[a new friend catching some shade; sunny flowers]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.