Friday, January 22, 2016

life, according to my iphone


[teensy succulent; bike gang]

earlier this week, i hit a milestone in my exercise routine. it was completely unexpected but, amazing nonetheless. typically when i go to the gym, i bring my notebook with all my routines in it and just pick which i want to do on the spot. but that day, i picked the hardest one. one that i haven't been able to make it through in its entirety. in the past, i had taken shortcuts, or could only take on half the routine before hitting my exhaustion mark. but, this day, i kept going, and going, and going. until, i looked down at my book and noticed i finished the whole workout! i couldn't believe it. i finally did it...and i never thought i would get there. it felt so empowering to meet that goal head on without even meaning to. 

so, here's to hitting our milestones no matter how big or small :)


[afternoon napping; bourbon sipping]


[funny wine label; dj tom at powerhouse]


[gent chat]


[log cabin of my dreams; sweet disappearing message]


[getting cozy; these guys...]


[cute christmas cards; my 'rents' turkey soup, yum]


[happy hour; can i have one?]


[cheers!; waiting for star wars]


[new mural; beer chats]


[funky christmas present (my fave); holiday gifts]


[old snap of my grandma; biggie smalls]


[christmas vibes]


[the cutest; friendship soup]


[stellar sunset; window display]


[hole in the wall delights; hanging with bea and bruce]


[santa cookies; :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.