Thursday, April 5, 2012

kiddie toys





this past weekend T and i went back to tulsa to celebrate my papa and cousin's birthdays! i was so excited but more importantly my mom was so excited to have my 4 year old cousin over to play. she isn't very talkative yet so my mom and i got some fun toys to play with her. we figured (or really, my mom figured) bubble toys and chalk would be best. while we waited for everyone to get there, T and i couldn't help but play with everything...i mean, we HAD to show how fun it would be when she got there right? i have to say, we did get a little carried away and completely forgot how much more fun kiddie toys were than adult toys! i have got to remember to keep bubbles and chalk for any lazy sunny days ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.