Tuesday, April 10, 2012

life according to my iphone


[sneaking out with T during the workday to enjoy a little sun and the art show]


[spring shades and the first trees to bloom]


[a little outside picnic for lunch and five guys...yum]


[celebrating my bday with loads of sushi and drinks with my sweet friends and T]

 

[tower of glasswork and our blooming roses :)]


[pranking caroline. my new favorite past-time ;) lunch at cool greens]


[the pup's new favorite place to take a nap and a photo of my cousin and i goofing around]


[our new sprout pine trees to be planted soon and my pretty puppy]


[easter egg hunting and T whipping up easter lunch side dishes]


[easter treats i made for celebrating with T's family]


[i just had to share this photo of the cake i made above. beyond amazing and mixing/matching nailpolish colors]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.